Creativeworld: International trade fair for hobby, craft and art supplies
The world’s biggest trade fair for hobby, art and craft supplies will once again bring together the world’s leading manufacturers when it opens its doors in Frankfurt am Main from 26 to 29 January 2019. In 2018, a total of 336 companies presented their new products, techniques and materials in Halls 4.1 and 4.2 of Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre. 9,266 visitors from 104 countries drew inspiration from the innovations and discovered and ordered the latest trends in the DIY sector.
That was Creativeworld 2018
Creativeworld 2018 was characterised by an unrivalled spectrum of manufacturers and products and was able to consolidate its position as the leading international trade fair for the hobby, art and craft supplies sector. A total of 336 exhibitors from 39 countries transformed Halls 4.1 and 4.2 of Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre into the creative centre of the world. This was also given impressive confirmation by the interest of the 9,266 trade visitors from 104 countries.
Creativeworld 2018 on film
All highlights of Creativeworld 2018 at a glance
- The winners of the Creative Impulse Award 2018 have been announced
- The trends at Creativeworld 2018
- The Creativeworld Forum was the creative meeting place of the sector
- Street art – the top theme at Creativeworld 2018 with international stars from the sector
- The Frankfurt Children’s Office thanks all manufacturers who made donations