Are you interested in exhibiting at Creativeworld? Take advantage of the opportunity to present your products to visitors from all over the world and establish new business contacts. Timely planning and preparation facilitate your trade fair presence. Sign up here for more information.
Documents for trade fair preparation
We have put together some documents to help you organize your presence at the exhibition and simplify your planning.
- Checklist for your preparations for the Creativeworld 2020 (pdf, 28 KB)
- Terms and Conditions (pdf, 262 KB)
Stand rental prices 2020
Stand space up to 249 m²
For registrations by 15th March 2019 the early booking price for stand space up to a size of 249 m2 applies. From 16th March 2019, the regular price applies.
|Stand space up to 249 m²||Early booking price**
|Stand rental price|
|open on one side||EUR 175.00*/m²||EUR 195.00*/m²
|open on two sides||EUR 200.00*/m²||EUR 220.00*/m²|
|open on three sides||EUR 211.00*/m²||EUR 235.00*/m²|
|open on four sides||EUR 216.00*/m²||EUR 243.00*/m²|
Stand space over 250 m²
For registration received by 15th March 2019 for stands that are 250 m² or larger, the following stand rental price applies.
|Stand space over 250 m²||Price
|open on one side||EUR 158.00*/m²|
|open on two sides||EUR 180.00*/m²|
|open on three sides||EUR 192.00*/m²|
|open on four sides||EUR 197.00*/m²|
* All square metre prices plus EUR 2.90/m2 environmental charge, EUR 0.60/m2 AUMA fee plus statutory VAT as well as obligatory Media Package EUR 585.00 plus VAT (one-off fee).
** Early-booking discount shall only apply to exhibitors who take part in the fair themselves.
The standard rental fee includes:
- Partitions to neighbouring stands and numbered stand signs (2,50 m high + 12 cm feet; only in the case of advance orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services)
- Exhibitor and assembly/disassembly passes (depending on stand size)
- Gift tickets for visitors/buyers (depending on stand size)
- Basic stand lighting by the hall lighting; air conditioning
- Press relations and press conferences
- Electronic and visual visitor guidance systems
- Event promotion for visitors
For all other services, please visit our Shop for Exhibitor Services.
The Media Package
The Media Package enables you to achieve an optimum presence before, during and after the trade fair. The following services are included in the Media Package.
Presence in the catalogue
- with company name, address, telephone, fax, website, e-mail, hall and stand number
- 2 product groups in the catalogue
Online presence (Exhibitor and product search at Creativeworld)
- 1 page with company name, address, telephone, fax, website, e-mail, hall, stand number and 1 photo of the company
- 5 product pages – for each page a description and one photo
- 1 contact page with a contact person
- Free choice of 5 keywords for full-text search
- Publication of the product groups as booked
- 1 update of the presentation per trade fair cycle
- listing in the visitor information system Compass on the fair site during the Creativeworld
- listing in exhibitor and product search
- listing in the hall plan
Information on set-up and dismantling
Set-up and dismantling times 2020
Regular set-up starts on 20 January 2020 from 0:01 a.m. You can commence with the set-up of your stand earlier on payment of a fee. Below are the set-up and dismantling times for your Creativeworld 2020 planning.
During the regular set-up and dismantling times, work can be carried out non-stop in the halls, i.e. 24 hours.
18 – 19 January 2020
20 – 24 January 2020
28 – 30 January 2020
From 3 p.m. on the last set-up day, 24 January 2020, the aisles must be kept free for carpet laying.
On 28 January 2020, dismantling work is only possible on the stand itself until 8 p.m., because before then aisle carpets are removed and empty containers delivered. Vehicles for dismantling are permitted to enter the exhibition centre from 8 p.m.
Check-in for set-up and dismantling
For the entire duration of the set-up and dismantling period, entry to the exhibition grounds is only possible via check-in. Any vehicle entering the exhibition grounds must be registered in advance.
You can register online then download and print out your own entry permit. With this authorization, you can drive to the indicated check-in. After verification at the check-in, access is via the specified entry gate. We ask for your understanding that only registered vehicles are permitted to enter the site.
For earlier stand set-up, no advance vehicle registration is required. It is sufficient to show that earlier set-up has been approved. Entry during this period is directly via Tor West (west gate).
Any vehicle entering the exhibition grounds must be registered in advance via the Messe Frankfurt online portal. The information is verified at the check-in. Unregistered vehicles are not permitted to enter the exhibition grounds at the gates. It is also possible to register a vehicle on site, but delays can occur in this case.
- Map to the Rebstock Check-in (pdf, 131 KB)
Warning of unofficial exhibitor directories
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories". Please pay attention to our information on this topic:
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers such as Construct Data (FAIRGuide, Expo Guide), Matic Verlagsgesellschaft mbH and the online catalogue "International Fairs Directory" have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories".
These directories have nothing to do with the official exhibitor directory as issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
These companies are trying to get you to pay for an entry in their exhibitor directory using the subject heading of "Datenkontrolle" or “data update". If you want to appear only in the official exhibitor directory as issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, then please decline these offers.
The official exhibitor directory as well as all online media are strictly issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH in collaboration with Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH.
If you have been accepted as an exhibitor at one of our trade fair events, then rest assured that your basic entry will appear in the official exhibitor directory and the online media.
You can find more information as well as a sample reply letter which you can use to react to an invoice from the suppliers of these so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories" on the home page of the AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.