Together with the trade magazine "Cutes & Friends", published by Chmielorz publishing house, Creativeworld is looking for the most creative products from the hobby and artists' supplies sector.
Pure creative innovation - that's what the Creative Impulse Award stands for, which Creativeworld offers in cooperation with Chmielorz Verlag and its trade magazine "Cutes & Friends". Exhibitors can enter products for hobby and artists' supplies, which are not more than two years old at the start of the fair. In addition, they should be distinguished either by a particularly innovative product performance, by a special complexity, variety or range of applications, by ergonomics, design or special environmental compatibility.
LOCATION: Hall 1.1, D81
An independent jury of experts will review all submitted products and decide on the winners in the following categories:
- Product of the year
- Tool of the year
- Kit of the year
- Sustainable product of the year
- Artist product of the year
- Book of the year
- Dominic Gollanek, lettering artist "snooze one"
- Martina Lammel, artist, author and presenter of the Creative Academy
- Peter Nowotny, board of ART Creativ e.G.
- Lisa Tihanyi, blogger and DIY Content Creator (mein feenstaub)
- Katharina Pasternak, blogger for DIY and decoration (Leelah loves)
- Eva Olbrich, Director Creativeworld