On this page you will find answers to the most important questions about your stand at the postponed Creativeworld 2021.
- Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld and Paperworld will be unwind by mid-October 2020. Registrations, stand spaces proposals and agreements, contracts and stand rental invoices will be cancelled. If you have already paid stand rental, it will be refunded by Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, and any outstanding payables in this connection will be waived.
- You can re-register for the new date of the International Consumer Goods Show – Special Edition. In October 2020 we will be running an invitation campaign, sending out a registration link to all our customers. You will find the link on the following website on 15 October 2020: https://consumergoodsshow.messefrankfurt.com
- If you wish to register, please make sure you do so as soon as possible. Any registrations by 30 October 2020 will benefit from the early bird discount..
- Following up on exhibitors’ feedback, we will finalise the new hall layout for the International Consumer Goods Show – Special Edition in April 2021.
- We will be approaching you with a new stand space proposal from early December 2020 onwards.
- Your participation in the International Consumer Goods Show – Special Edition will not become legally binding until you have signed and returned this stand space proposal. Once we have confirmed your participation, the new participation contract will enter into force, so until you sign the stand space proposal, you can still opt out again at any time. You will not incur any costs if you choose not to take part.
All stand rental invoices that have been sent out will be cancelled. Any stand rental that has already been paid will be refunded by Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, and any outstanding payables in this connection will be waived.
Will Messe Frankfurt repay this fee to exhibitors who have cancelled and have paid a general cancellation fee?
Yes, this fee will be refunded.
You can register online for the new event via the registration portal from 15 October onwards: https://consumergoodsshow.messefrankfurt.com. Please also be aware that 30 October 2020 will be our early bird cut-off date.
Christmasworld will take place from 28 January to 1 February 2022. Paperworld and Creativeworld start one day later, from 29 January 2022, and end together on 1 February 2022.
Ambiente 2022 will be held from 11 to 15 February.